MOUNTAIN BIKING - VALDIVIA RAIN FOREST
DAY 1: LAND TO TEMUCO – LANCO.
From Santiago, Take a connection flight, Bus or drive to Temuco. You can schedule this flight with LAN (www.lan.com) or Sky airline.
From Temuco. Our vehicle and our guide will wait for you and then drive to Lanco. Dinner.
If you decide to arrive in advance to Santiago and spend a night here, we can pick you up at the airport and transfer you to a good place. Also, we can book for you a hotel in Santiago if you need it.
DAY 2: LANCO – MEHUIN.
Breakfast. A rustic road linking the two towns through rustic forest paths. A 68km distabce to cober all route and over 2.000m of altitude gain. A real MTB traverse until de pacific Ocean. Arrival at Mehuin. Hotel. Dinner.
DAY 3: MEHUIN – VALDIVIA.
Breakfast. From Mehuin, cross the river by a local fishing boat. The first part of the route is rural road. Pending up to 20% (recommended plate 22). After rest, eat and at “La Cruz”, we enter a stretch of intact old forest, place of abundant native vegetation. Section where you have to walk (Trekking sector). After this walk section, the second part of this day ends at Parque Oncol (feed section) through a rustic forest paths. From Oncol, we bike down hill until Río Cruces, then we bike besides the river until Calle Calle river, where we find our campsite. Dinner and tent.
DAY 4: VALDIVIA – HUEICOLLA.
Breakfast. Paved road out towards Niebla. Here we cross the river Calle-Calle by ferry. This day is also developed through old and rustic forest roads, ideal for mountain bike. Arrival to Hueicolla after river cross by foot. Dinner and tent.
DAY 5: HUEICOLLA – TRUMAO - TEMUCO.
Breakfast. Leave Hueicolla by rustic road amid lush Valdivian Rainforest. This old road, goes up through a beauty scenery, from sea level up to 1.050 m. of altitude, crossing ancient larch forests. Down toward the Rio Bueno. Arrive at Trumao. Lunch.
Transfer to Temuco (hotel). End of Services.
Moderate – Difficult
Mountain biking in Chile. Selva Valdiviana is a ultimate trip that goes at Region de Los Ríos in Chile. Five days trip, more than 10.000 meters of altitude gain in a 300km.
USD$ 3,000 per person (minimum 2 persons)
USD$ 2,700 per person (3 persons booking)
USD$ 2,200 per person (for 4 or more bookings)
- 5 days/5 Nights.
- Nights in tents, lodges and hotel
- All transportation of your belongings during our bike trip
- MTB asistance
- Physical Level: Mid – high. from 60 to 70 km per day
- Technical Level: Good rider
- Roads type: dirt and single tracks.
• Mountain bike guide
• One night in a tent in Lanco (tent) with breakfast and dinner
• One night in a Hotel in Mehuin with breakfast and dinner
• One night in Hotel Valdivia with breakfast and dinner
• One night in a cabin at Hueicolla with breakfast and dinner
• One night in a Hotel in Temuco with breakfast
• Private vehicle and assistance during the bike trip
• Stop for Box lunch and celebration lunch at Trumao
• Radio communication UHF- VHF and satellite phone
• First aid kit
• Bike repair assistance
• Complete clean bike kit
TRIP DOES NOT INCLUDE
• All bike wear
• Accident insurance
• Extra meals and drinks
• Dinner in Santiago.
• Bike (available for rent. Ask us for your bike)