ARAUCANIA: LONQUIMAY - TOLHUACA
DAY 1 : Arrival at Malalcahuello.
Arrival at Posada del Rio Lodge in Malalcahuello.
DAY 2 : China Muerta and Conguillio.
Circuit 75 km, elevation gain: 1,500m . Track climb La Fusta and cross over China Muerta Park towards Conguillio.
Great view of Llaima volcano and Sierra Nevada.
Back to our mountain Lodge at Malalcahuello.
DAY 3 : Lonquimay and Mellizas Circuit.
Distance: 67km , Elevation gain : 1,800m.
Rated by our first customers as one of the best routes for Mountain Bike due his scenic beauty, track, terrain and distance from inhabited areas. This trail cover Lagoons, great view of Tolhuaca Volcano, Lonquimay Volvcano, Crater Navidad and Corralco ski area.
Accommodation in Posada del Rio. Dinner
DAY 4 : Laguna Blanca climb.
Circuit 43 km, elevation gain: 1,037m . From Posada del Rio Lodge, we bike to Malalcahuello, then drive through cicleway to Manzanar and detour to laguna Blanca. Stop at the laguna. Lunch. Continue to Lonquimay and Tolhuaca mountan pass. Back to laguna Banca and drive to our Lodge.
Hot tubs and dinner.
DAY 5 : Leave Malalcahuello.
End of service
- Billingual Mountain bike guide.
- 4 nights accomodation Posada del Rio Lodge in Malalcahuello with breakfast and dinner (based is a double bed room). Single supplement, USD$ 90 per night.
- Trail food and isotonic
- All mechanic assistance during along the road
- Cleaning implements for yourt bike
Trips does not oinclude:
- Bike (available for rent)
- Bike wear and shoes
- Medical accident insurance (please bring it from your country)
- Transportation In/out Posada del Rio. (USD$ 130 one way from / to Temuco airport)
TRIP COST US$ 950 PER PERSON
Posada del Rio, Malalcahuello